Visit Our Other Brands
Thread Sealants Product Detail
Other Related Products
Slic-tite® Paste with PTFE - Premium Thread Sealant
- Contains more PTFE than other national brands.
- Non-toxic, non-drying, washes off easily.
- Sealing temperature: -50°F to 500°F (-46°C to 260°C).
- Pressures: 3,000 PSI (204 BAR) for gas, 10,000 PSI (680 BAR) for liquid.
- FBC™ System Compatible.
- FBC™ system compatible indicates that this product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis, to assure its chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® pipe and fittings. FBC™, FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® are licensed trademarks of The Lubrizol Corporation.
- Use on metal, PVC, CPVC, and ABS plastic pipe threads.
- For sealing water, air, steam, natural gas, LP gas, refrigerants, ammonia, gasoline and oil. See Application chart for other service uses.
- USDA approved for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.