Visit Our Other Brands
LA-CO / MARKAL PRODUCT RETURN PROCEDURE
- Notify a LA-CO/MARKAL customer service representative at 1-800-621-4025 for a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA #). LA-CO must be notified of all potential returns no later than 5 days from receipt of shipment.
- To insure a quick turnaround please write the RGA # on the outside of all packages.
- With the RGA # we will provide/designate the proper carrier to use for the return.
- In order to expedite credits for your Authorized Return we ask that all return shipments be sent to the address below, regardless of the original shipping address.
LA-CO Industries, Inc.
1201 Pratt Blvd.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Shipments returned without prior authorization will be refused.
REPORTING SHORTAGES & DAMAGED SHIPMENTS
Incomplete/Shortages for Prepaid and PPD/Add Freight Shipments
- If your shipment arrives incomplete, please check the contents against the packing slip for any back-ordered items; next verify the number of cartons against the carton count on the bill of lading.
- LA-CO/MARKAL must be notified of all potential claim issues no later than 5 business days after the receipt of the shipment. Customer must properly notate/sign the carrier's bill of lading for applicable shortages at time of receipt/delivery.
- If there are any discrepancies, please contact a LA-CO/MARKAL customer service representative at 1-800-621-4025 so that we may quickly resolve any issues.
- Claims filed after 5 business days or without properly signed paperwork are subject to refusal.
Damaged Merchandise - Parcel Shipments (Prepaid and PPD/ADD Frt. shipments only).
If a Parcel shipment arrives with visible damage, refuse the shipment claiming, â€œPackage received damagedâ€� and call LA-CO/MARKAL at 1-800-621-4025 to request a replacement. We will initiate a claim with the carrier,
and enter a new order for the merchandise.
If a Parcel shipment arrives with hidden damage, follow these steps:
- Inspect the contents to determine the extent of the damage.
- Keep the entire original packaging intact for the carrier's inspection, without it we cannot file a claim.
- If possible provide digital photo's of the damage, many times carriers will waive inspection if photoâ€™s are available.
- Call LA-CO/MARKAL at 1-800-621-4025. We will initiate a claim with the carrier, and enter a new order for the merchandise, if required.
Damaged Merchandise - Truck Shipments (Prepaid and PPD/ADD Frt. shipments only).
- If a truck shipment arrives with visible damage, sign the delivery receipt "shipment received damaged", specify the number of damaged carton/pieces. Visible damage must be noted/signed by the customer and the carrier at time of receipt/delivery.
- Inspect the balance of the shipment to determine any hidden damage. LA-CO/MARKAL must be notified of any hidden damage claim within 5 business days of the delivery.
- Must keep all of the original packaging intact for the carrierâ€™s inspection, without it we cannot file a claim.
- Call LA-CO/MARKAL at 1-800-621-4025 and we will initiate carrier inspection and claim with the carrier provided we are notified within 5 business days of receipt.
SERVICE TRANSIT TIMES
- Please contact a LA-CO/MARKAL Customer Service representative at 1-800-621-4025 if you experience any delays in receiving your order.
- Please provide your applicable PO number when calling and we will trace the shipment immediately.